Thursday, December 8, 2011

And again...

after traveling, some weight gain.

My eating habits are soooo terrible on trips.

When I left, I weighed 173.5 -- of course, that was in part because of a bout of stomach trouble that made eating unpleasant.

By Tuesday night, alone in a hotel with time on my hands and no real food consumed save 6 Chicken McNuggets, I ordered a small pizza and cinnamon sticks at close to midnight.

I'll be damned if they didn't make a large pizza instead... I ate 4 pieces plus about half of the cinnamon sticks.

I felt MUCH better... and, no stomach problems.

Then, a movie and popcorn the next day... and a regular, light dinner

and 176 this morning.

No surprise, really. A 2.5 pound swing over a few days... but, disappointing. I have to get a handle on my travel eating habits.

What can I do to prevent the ravenous hunger and/or boredom eating?

No comments:

Post a Comment