Thursday, February 9, 2012

173.5

and: just as a refresher, this is my personal weight loss diary.

Like most people, I'm trying lose a moderate amount of weight and then maintain myself at a healthy weight.

I was weighing 181 or more (max of 185) when I started chronicling.

It's taken some time, but I'm in the low 170s. My goal is to weigh 170 with a max weight of 172.

I'll post my weight every week day and then also post tips for losing weight.

I know most of us want to lose SOME weight -- most people are not super-fat and most people resolve each year to lose 5, 10, 15 pounds.

This is MY attempt to show how that happens... at least for me. And my hope is that it will help others who wish to lose some weight and then, more importantly, maintain a healthy weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment