Monday, January 24, 2011

177.5

today!

so, here's a little bit about my standard food intake:

morning: 1 8 oz glass of cranberry juice (no sugar added, 100% juice)
1 cup of Yoplait fat free yogurt -- 110 calories, 6 grams of protein
1 grande caramel Macchiato at Starbucks -- 300+ calories, 11 grams of protein

arrive at work -- 1 8 oz bottle of water

lunch: 1 kashi protein/fiber bar -- 200 calories, 12 grams of protein

snack: almonds and/or fruit and a diet coke

dinner: salmon/chicken/roast ... and some vegetables -- spinach, sweet potatoes, etc.

I've cut out evening desserts

On Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I run at least 3 miles (though in the colder weather, I'm getting in 2-3 runs a week instead of 4) - and on Mondays and Fridays I do 15-20 minutes of circuit training.

I feel good about today's weight -- but need to lose at least 5 more pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment