Monday, September 12, 2011

pizza is the enemy

so after a hard day of yard work on Saturday, I ordered a pizza. normally, I cook on Saturdays and have a meal that includes vegetables, some kind of lean meat, and a bread I bake.

The balance is good and the calorie count is a lot lower than 2 pizzas and some breadsticks from pizza hut.

but, I gave in ... and then, there were leftovers on Sunday... and even though I only had a small bowl of chicken-vegetable soup Sunday evening, the damage was done... too many carbs, calories, etc.

177.

177.

177.

2 pounds OVER my "new" max weight. I have not weighed 177 since February. So, that's a good thing, except now, if I have a good week and lose 2 pounds, I'm back at 175 and still NOT at 172.

This after a couple of solid weeks in the 173-4 range.

UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment